Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michel Erard <er...@hta-bi.bfh.ch> on 2005/04/25 13:34:56 UTC

How to write a transformer

Hello,

I'd like to write a custom transformer which replases tags like:
<param>NAME</param> with "Mike" for example.
I've found a little manual here:
http://www.cocooncenter.org/articles/transformer.html but this is not
very helpful because it doesn't any replaceing.
Does someone know, where I finde a tutorial for my problem or does have
some information?

Thanks,

Mike

WebServiceProxyGenerator

Posted by Rajesh Aravindakshan <ar...@yahoo.com>.
Cocoon 2.1.6 on Windows 2000.
Hi,
 I am accessing a remote host through
WebServiceProxyGenerator.(Using 'wsproxy' generator in
sitemap) Eveything is functioning as desired. But I
get the following message on tomcat log.

"-Going to buffer response body of large or unknown
size.
Using getResponseAsStream instead is recommended.".

This happens for even a very small (<50 characters)
xml response. What should I do to avoid these
messages.

Thank you,
Rajesh Aravindakshan

Regards,
Rajesh Aravindakshan

Re: How to write a transformer

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
Which kind of transformer do you want to do (DOM or SAX) ?

Besides, you can  a xslt stylesheet to make node replacement.

Lionel

Upayavira wrote:

> Michel Erard wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'd like to write a custom transformer which replases tags like:
>> <param>NAME</param> with "Mike" for example.
>> I've found a little manual here:
>> http://www.cocooncenter.org/articles/transformer.html but this is not
>> very helpful because it doesn't any replaceing.
>> Does someone know, where I finde a tutorial for my problem or does
>> have some information?
>

> Check out org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractDOMTransformer and
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer. They are base
> classes that you can extend with minimal effort.
>
> Regards, Upayavira

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.46.06.90

Re: How to write a transformer

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.