Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Mark Moales <mm...@fluent.com> on 2006/04/20 21:17:03 UTC

Jackrabbit and Jboss (Shared Deployment Model)

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy Jackrabbit under Jboss in a shared deployment model
(i.e. Model 2, http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/deploy.html).  The
instructions on the Web site show how to do this under tomcat, which I
was able to get working.  However, doing something similar under Jboss
does not appear to work.

I tried deploying directly using RegistryHelper, but that doesn't work
either.  It seems each time I do a lookup, Jackrabbit tries to start a
new instance of the repository.  This fails because the .lock file
exists from when I initially invoked RegistryHelper.

Has anyone deployed under Jboss using model 2 with any success?

Thanks,

Mark Moales
Senior Development Engineer
Fluent, Inc.