Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by ka...@barclays.com on 2016/01/28 20:04:24 UTC

Phoenix Query exception on few tables

We have started seeing PhoenixIOException exception from select query on few of our tables. The same query worked before.

The query is simple select query and the exception is below:

org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException: org.apache.phoenix.exception.PhoenixIOException: The system cannot find the path specified

If I run the scan command from HBase shell on the same table, it works fine.

It appears that Phoenix metadata for these tables might have been corrupted. What could be the problem and how do we fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Kannan.

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.

RE: Phoenix Query exception on few tables

Posted by ka...@barclays.com.
Thanks Ankit, trying your suggestions.

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.