Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Tarlton <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 20:36:04 UTC

Looking to implement a table that has it all.

I am looking to develop a table that has sortable columns, using an ajax
approach of course. I want to highlight the row that one is mousing over
with one color and ideally if a row is currently selected it would be
highlighted with a different color. Additionally, I want to have alternating
colors for the rows that are not selected. Only one row at a time can be
selected because the row selected displays its values in a form on the left
hand side.

I have seen different examples containing pretty much everything I want but
haven't seen one that does it all. I implemented an example using Igor's
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable, which made it extremely easy to create a
sortable ajax enabled table :). I have also ran across the alternating
colors and the mouseover highlighting in the WickeStuff Dojo
(selectabletable) Example. Is it possible to have it all using one or the
other approach? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I am still pretty new to
Wicket.

Re: Looking to implement a table that has it all.

Posted by satar <st...@gmail.com>.
Nice, thanks for the pointers Jeremy!

Re: Looking to implement a table that has it all.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Wicket stuff.
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by satar <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
I've never used it, but Matej created the inmethod grid:
http://wicketstuff.org/grid-examples/