Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Warren Bell <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 00:21:50 UTC

Button markup id is missing on Modal Window

I have a Modal Window that acts like a progress indicator. It has an
AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior that checks to see if a condition is met. When
it is met an image on the Modal Window is removed and a form with an
AjaxButton is added. The image starts with isVisible() = true and the
form and button start with it set false. The image comes off fine, but
the form and button never get added. The Ajax debugger error is:

ERROR: Component with id [[processingForm]] a was not found while trying
to perform markup update. Make sure you called
component.setOutputMarkupId(true) on the component whose markup you are
trying to update.
ERROR: Component with id [[okButton]] a was not found while trying to
perform markup update. Make sure you called
component.setOutputMarkupId(true) on the component whose markup you are
trying to update.

I am calling Component#setOutputMarkupId(true),
Component#setMarkupId(String id) and
Component#setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true). If I start with
everything visible and then remove all of them, it works fine. It looks
like Component#setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true) is not working.

What do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks,

Warren