Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/11 17:51:56 UTC

CORBA Mystery

org.apache.cxf.tools.corba.processors.idl.ObjectReferenceVisitor.visitDefaultTypeObjectReference(AST)
is new'ing XmlSchemaType, which should never have been a concrete
type, and isn't one in XML Schema 2.0. What is it trying to do?

Re: CORBA Mystery

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 11 October 2010 11:51:56 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> org.apache.cxf.tools.corba.processors.idl.ObjectReferenceVisitor.visitDefau
> ltTypeObjectReference(AST) is new'ing XmlSchemaType, which should never
> have been a concrete
> type, and isn't one in XML Schema 2.0. What is it trying to do?

Looking at the code, it seems to be trying to create a "simple" reference to
the WS-Addressing EndpointReferenceType without going through the trouble or
parsing/processing the WS-Addressing schema.    I would think that's probably
a bad use case and it probably should go ahead and add an import for the ws-
addressing schema and use a real lookup to get the EndpointReferenceType from
that schema.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org