Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/16 20:22:00 UTC

Webservice security, session handling in Axis2

Hello:I want to use Axis2 to build a client library to do the following
1) Have access to the wsdl.
2) Sometimes the wsdl may be behind a security like Http authentication
3) Should be able to generate the stub for the chosen operation and service
4) Able to pass java objects or the complete Payload as input to the stub
5) May need to use WSSecurity for the client invocation

have tried WSDl2Java to generate the stub. But to include the WSSecurity and
session related information, not sure how to proceed. Since I want to
provide a client library, would like the user interaction to be as minimal
as possible.

Also one of the requirement is sometimes to pass the XML payload instead of
dealing with java Objects.

Let me know if I can achieve this with Axis2.

Thanks for your help and time.

Regards,
Ravi

Re: Webservice security, session handling in Axis2

Posted by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks NandanaWill look into it.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com>.