Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/28 19:22:17 UTC

Perforce-continuum related issues

Couple Questions -

1. when we do a build in continuum, what perforce
commands is it executing ? Which file has this
configuration ? ( using perforce-->maven->continuum ).

2. IN continuum, why don’t the children projects get
built when you build the parent project?

thanks
--Prashanth

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Perforce-continuum related issues

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Prashanth Krishnamurthy a écrit :
> Couple Questions -
>
> 1. when we do a build in continuum, what perforce
> commands is it executing ? Which file has this
> configuration ? ( using perforce-->maven->continuum ).
>
> 2. IN continuum, why don’t the children projects get
> built when you build the parent project?

By default, mvn run with -N parameter (non recursive). If you want to build sub-modules in the same
build of the parent, you can remove this parameter in the build definition in continuum.

Emmanuel