Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Java World <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/24 14:22:48 UTC

Need to remove $USER_HOME\.m2 in order to work

Hi,

  Most of the time when i working wit maven2 it says it cand find plug-ins (like org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found. etc ) No firewall. But when i remove $USER_HOME\.m2 it works fine by downloding plug-ins. Can anyone tell me why this happens?

  Thanks & BRegards
  Chandana.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Need to remove $USER_HOME\.m2 in order to work

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Next time you get that error message, instead of deleting your .m2
directory, try adding -U to your mvn call eg mvn -U package.

Wayne