Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2001/06/20 18:14:02 UTC

Cocoon/Tomcat/Apache/JkMount question

Hello folks,

I've managed to install Cocoon1 under Tomcat 3.2.1 and it runs fine for
any XML files below the webapps/cocoon context.

However, my document root is outside of that directory, say in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs - how can I configure that?

I tried to define a "/" context in Tomcat and point it to
/usr/local/apache/htdocs and gave the JkMount directive for /*.xml - but
that didn't work for XML files below /usr/local/apache/htdocs. Can it be
a "feature" of Tomcat that it binds me to the webapps/cocoon directory?

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung