Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/07/15 03:49:16 UTC

Yet another open source OSGi framework implementation

Interesting...for some reason it is tied to JDK 6...

    http://davideraccagni.madprogrammers.org/f06/index.html

-> richard

Re: Yet another open source OSGi framework implementation

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Interesting indeed... As far as I understand there is no source
available yet so I will hold my comments until that is the case -- I'd
be interested in whether it is a complete new effort or some of the
existing frameworks is used as a base...

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Yet another open source OSGi framework implementation

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.