Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2011/01/05 23:20:00 UTC

Re: Localization experiences to share

Hi Luis,

I think this is a good start:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Guide+to+OFBiz-i18n%2C++Internationalisation+of+OFBiz

Also:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Tips+for+UI+labels+translation

Please add to those pages while you learn more ...
Regards

Carsten

--

Best

Carsten Schinzer

Waisenhausstr. 53a
80637 München
Germany

Re: Localization experiences to share

Posted by Luís Maranesi <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Carsten. Indeed there are informations that are useful to me. If I
learn something I'll be glad to add it in these documents.

Luís