Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2015/12/01 23:44:39 UTC

Nexus as artifact proxy repository

Hi,

I worked the last days on adding a artifact repository proxy support at our build environment:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-2081?focusedCommentId=15034750&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15034750

It works for me ;-)

But the ultimate challenge would be our CI. Should I add a new CI job or is it ok to commit and enable ?

Olaf

Re: Nexus as artifact proxy repository

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
+1. I think you can just commit and enable it. If it failed we can fix it
latter. That's not a big deal.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.