Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org> on 2016/02/04 05:10:48 UTC

how to bootstrap kylin example project/cube in 2.x-staging

Hi,

I am working on branch 2.x-staging, how do we bootstrap kylin example
project/cube which is under /examples.

(I started kylin server in IDE, but need run job to get example
project/cube)

Thanks

Re: how to bootstrap kylin example project/cube in 2.x-staging

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Edward, you can run org.apache.kylin.job.DeployLocalMetaToRemoteTest

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi