Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by kirankumar D G <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/20 03:54:51 UTC

would like to be a contributor

Hi,

I would like to be contributor to apache atlas. Please add me to the
contributor list.

Thanks
Kiran D G

Re: would like to be a contributor

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Kiran,

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Apache Atlas. You have been added as a contributor. Welcome to Apache Atlas community!

Regards,

Madhan

From: kirankumar D G <ki...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 12:37 AM
To: Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>
Cc: "dev@atlas.apache.org" <de...@atlas.apache.org>
Subject: Re: would like to be a contributor

my jira id: kirankumardg

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 1:03 PM kirankumar D G <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is the my jira id. Please add me to contributor list.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-3084

Thanks

Kiran D G

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 12:03 PM kirankumar D G <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sure, I will do that.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:59 AM Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

Kiran,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Apache Atlas. Can you please send your Apache JIRA id, so that I can add you as a contributor? If you don't have one yet, please signup for one at https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa.

Regards,
Madhan

On 3/19/19, 8:55 PM, "kirankumar D G" <

Posted by kirankumar D G <ki...@gmail.com>.