Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kevin Wu <KW...@peo.on.ca> on 2004/08/16 22:41:05 UTC

Mentoring program software

Does anybody know and recommend any mentoring program software, especially
using Perl/Mod_perl + Apache + Linux, with capability of processing 20 -
2000 connections.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Wu
Professional Engineers Ontario
25 Sheppard Ave. West, Suite 1000

Toronto, ON, M2N 6S9
www.peo.on.ca

NOTE: This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you
have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender and delete this email message. PEO
scans outgoing emails for viruses, but makes no warranty as to their absence
in this email or attachments.

Re: Mentoring program software

Posted by "JupiterHost.Net" <ml...@jupiterhost.net>.

Kevin Wu wrote:
> Does anybody know and recommend any mentoring program software,
> especially using Perl/Mod_perl + Apache + Linux, with capability of
> processing 20 - 2000 connections.

Maybe if I knew what mentoring program software was...

:) I guess that means I can't sorry :)