Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Shan Gopalakrishnan <sg...@cisco.com> on 2003/04/08 03:25:54 UTC

Profiler report on some Framework Bugs

I would like to address this mail to the authors of the Jetspeed.

Our team was vigorously testing Jetspeed (1.4b3)  last 3 weeks to see
whether it can scale for our application.

Attached please find the profiler report.

We will look into some areas to provide appropriate fixes.  But just
forwarding this to the development team to see if it is useful.

Hope this helps

Thanks

RE: Profiler report on some Framework Bugs

Posted by Shan Gopalakrishnan <sg...@cisco.com>.
I just sent only the detail list of the first line item.  Unfortunately
Borland's tool is not all that intelligent
to produce a complete report.  I can send the snapshot file which can be
imported if you have the Borland tool's
like OptimizeIt and Server trace

On Monday, April 7, 2003, at 06:25  PM, Shan Gopalakrishnan wrote:

> I would like to address this mail to the authors of the Jetspeed.
>
> Our team was vigorously testing Jetspeed (1.4b3)  last 3 weeks to see
> whether it can scale for our application.
>
> Attached please find the profiler report.
>
> We will look into some areas to provide appropriate fixes.  But just
> forwarding this to the development team to see if it is useful.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Thanks<portal.zip>----------------------------------------------------
> -

Thats a big attachment.
I put it on the web:

http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-dev/profiling/data.htm
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-dev/profiling/dataDetail.htm

A lot the complaints with JDBC are in the Torque source code.
I just briefly walked through the Torque code, but couldn't see the
problem being reported.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: Profiler report on some Framework Bugs

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.