Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Abe White <aw...@bea.com> on 2006/08/23 20:05:12 UTC

JIRA Permissions

I'd like to apply for permission to resolve OpenJPA JIRA issues.
Anyone know what steps I need to take?
by email and then delete it.

Re: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Abe White <aw...@bea.com>.
> The way to do this is in the Browse Users page of admin. Get the
> user displayed and click on Groups. Select the group to add and
> click on Join.
>
> I did it for Abe just now.

Thanks!
by email and then delete it.

Re: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Patrick,

On my landing page, the left navbar has a "Users & Groups" menu with
two entries: "User Browser" and "Group Browser".

You might have to click on the "Users & Groups" menu to open it.

Anyway, the reason you couldn't do it was that you had your jira-
admin privileges downgraded. I'll find out what happened; meanwhile,
I re-activated you.

Craig

On Aug 23, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> I don't have a Brows Users page. I'm looking in the landing page
> after I
> click on the "Administration" link on the navbar.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.

Craig Russell

RE: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
I don't have a Brows Users page. I'm looking in the landing page after I
click on the "Administration" link on the navbar.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

Re: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
The way to do this is in the Browse Users page of admin. Get the user
displayed and click on Groups. Select the group to add and click on
Join.

I did it for Abe just now.

Ta,

Craig

On Aug 23, 2006, at 5:25 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> I don't seem to have bits to do this; I think that Geir and Craig are
> the only ones who can currently.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.

Craig Russell

Re: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
What I've found with JIRA is it's usually not the authority that's
missing. I'll see what I can do (I only have 5 minutes on this
connection).

Craig

On Aug 23, 2006, at 5:25 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> I don't seem to have bits to do this; I think that Geir and Craig are
> the only ones who can currently.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.

Craig Russell

RE: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
I don't seem to have bits to do this; I think that Geir and Craig are
the only ones who can currently.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey