Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Lisardo De Jesus Bohorquez Bedoya <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/28 23:35:42 UTC

Fwd: Version of apache-ofbiz-13.07.03, the modulesappear except the modules of Maintenance andProjects.

Hi,Please help me with this requirement.
Blessings
Lisardo BB

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Lisardo,

I already answered you at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9129

So understand you miss something, maybe the source repository? http://ofbiz.apache.org/source-repositories.html

HTH

Jacques

Le 29/11/2016 � 00:35, Lisardo De Jesus Bohorquez Bedoya a �crit :