Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mickaël Remars <mr...@nozicaa.com> on 2005/03/04 15:21:41 UTC

xsi:type="soapenc:Array" appears twice

Hi,

I discovered a bug on attribute xsi:type.
In case of an array serialization, if global parameter sendXsiType is
set to true, xsi:type="soapenc:Array" is present TWICE.
My SOAP client is FireFox 1.0 and I got an error at deserialization
saying that an attribute can't be present multiple times.

AXIS api: java
AXIS version : 1.2RC2 and 1.2RC3

Here is the piece of the soap message captured with tcpmon:

<descriptions soapenc:arrayType="ns1:StringBundle[1]"
	      xsi:type="soapenc:Array"
	      xsi:type="soapenc:Array"
   <item xsi:type="ns1:StringBundle">
     <localeId xsi:type="soapenc:string">fr</localeId>
     <string xsi:type="soapenc:string">_ROOT_</string>
   </item>
</descriptions>

Best regards,

Mickaël Remars - mailto:mremars@nozicaa.com
Architecte des systèmes d'information
NOZICAA (Groupe SIGIRE) - http://www.nozicaa.com
20, rue de Sardaigne  - ZA du Danemark - 72100 LE MANS
Tel: +33 (0) 243 82 97 97
Fax: +33 (0) 243 82 97 99

Re: xsi:type="soapenc:Array" appears twice

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please open a bug report.

-- dims