Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/06/01 16:52:55 UTC

Re: Proposal for structure the incubator-mfa-server subtree.

Hi Giorgio, thanks for this.

Could you please review and comment on the blog post I created and the email I just send out.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MILAGRO/2019/06/01/Updating+Milagro

I know Stan has a lot of thoughts about how we should package up an updated, modern deployable Milagro Server.

My vision is that we should have some sort of install script that can easily deploy the right components into the server depending on the type (or role) the server is performing.

As an example, if you are running in D-TA mode, this might be a different config that an authentication server, or a crypto custody server.

If we can incorporate your M-Pin auth specific ideas into this framework, that would be ideal.

Brian