Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Bradley Burke <bb...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/29 00:56:32 UTC

Lucene.Net.Search.Regex missing after v1.9.1

Sorry if this is a repeat.  I was unable to find a searchable archive of the
posts for this list.

Question:

I just downloaded the newest version of Lucene.Net. (
Incubating-Apache-Lucene.Net-2.0-004-11Mar07.bin.zip<http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/download/Incubating-Apache-Lucene.Net-2.0-004-11Mar07.bin.zip>).
After doing so I can no longer find the class Lucene.Net.Search.Regex.  I
went back to the  version documentation and see it went missing after 1.9.1.
Is there similar functionality available in the 2.0-004 version just in a
different location?  I could not find it.

Regards,
Brad