Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Anshu Shukla <an...@ericsson.com> on 2018/09/11 10:33:32 UTC

Re: Warning: No RelationshipDef defined

Still stuck in there ... Any ideas... ??
Unable to see any relationship between entities in UI even if I have written logic for that?

On 29/08/18, 12:20 PM, "anshu shukla" <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    I am  trying to create a relationship type for the already defined entities

    in new model file. But I am getting following warnings in the
    application.log file.

    *WARNING:*

    2018-08-29 12:11:14,231 WARN  - [main:] ~ No RelationshipDef defined
    between measurement and task

    on attribute: genoma_measurement.task_name (AtlasEntityType:145)

    *Model:*

    {
        "name": "measurement2task",
        "typeVersion": "1.0",
        "relationshipCategory": "ASSOCIATION",
        "endDef1": {
            "type": "measurement",
            "name": "parameter",
            "isContainer": false,
            "cardinality": "SET"
        },
        "endDef2": {
            "type": "task",
            "name": "source",
            "isContainer": false,
            "cardinality": "SINGLE",
            "isLegacyAttribute": true
        },
        "propagateTags": "NONE"
    },

    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    Anshu Shukla

Re: Warning: No RelationshipDef defined

Posted by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for replying.

The result for curl is something like this for one of such a relationship.
Also, I want to ask Is this the relationship that is visible in the
relationship tab of the entities? I mean what is its impact of it on UI.

*Suggestion:* I think we should have a quickstart based on any given model
file. The current code has it for custom entities that use some older
version API's.

{

   - category: "RELATIONSHIP",
   - guid: "6936ab16-0894-44ef-912d-fad6d587e953",
   - createdBy: "AnshuShukla",
   - updatedBy: "AnshuShukla",
   - createTime: 1536672074829,
   - updateTime: 1536672074829,
   - version: 1,
   - name: "source_location1",
   - typeVersion: "1.0",
   - attributeDefs: [ ],
   - relationshipCategory: "ASSOCIATION",
   - propagateTags: "NONE",
   - endDef1:
   {
      - type: "source",
      - name: "parameter",
      - isContainer: false,
      - cardinality: "SET",
      - isLegacyAttribute: false
      },
   - endDef2:
   {
      - type: "location1",
      - name: "source",
      - isContainer: false,
      - cardinality: "SINGLE",
      - isLegacyAttribute: true
      },
   - relationshipLabel: "r:genoma_source2location1"

}

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla