Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Max Walker <fo...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 10:23:19 UTC

Cloudstack build from source issues

Hello,

I downloaded the source versions 4.8.1.1 and 4.9.0.1 from the cloudstack
website and I am following the instructions from the installation manual. I
am assuming that these are build tested sources. I was expecting a smooth
build with no issues. However that is not the case. Should I use a older
version of CloudStack source? BTW I am new to maven and CloudStack.

Thanks,
-Max

Re: Cloudstack build from source issues

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Max,

If you are new to CloudStack it may be a lot easier to just use the RPM / apt distributions?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue