Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2016/12/02 18:56:07 UTC

[FlexJS] Team Page

Hi,

If you go to: http://flex.apache.org/team/ you'll see a Flex Team page created using FlexJS. Still needs a bit more styling and polish. This is driven by a JSON file.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts. The code is in flex-asjs/examples/flexjs/TeamPage.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

Re: [FlexJS] Team Page

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
I updated the TeamPage code in the flex-asjs/examples/flexjs area to use
the <A> component instead of a TextButton. Still have to push it out to
the main website, but you can build it and look at it there.

—peter

Re: [FlexJS] Team Page

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.

Re: [FlexJS] Team Page

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
One issue I have with the page is that all links are not simple hrefs. You cannot see where it’s going to go by hovering over the element.

Re: [FlexJS] Team Page

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
I will put it onto my task list for this week.
‹peter

Re: [FlexJS] Team Page

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

Re: [FlexJS] Team Page