Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Danijel Domazet <da...@mainconcept.de> on 2012/03/02 13:14:41 UTC

Editor that nicely shows Tomahawk JSF components?

Hi,
I recently started using JSF 2.x instead of 1.x. I converted all my files from jsp to xhtml, etc, etc. After I did that, my F3 source code navigation stoped working, so I was advised to install Jboss Tolls plugin. This fixed the F3 problem, and gave me new editor which I am using now - JBoss Tools HTML Editor.

However, I am still unable to see Tomahawk components when editing and previewing files. Is there an editor that supports Tomahawk JSF tags?

Thanks,

Danijel