Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/21 20:55:57 UTC

[Mavibot] ApacheDS perfs

Hi guys,

I' moving forward : the duplicate values are now stored into a sub-btree
again, when we have more than 8 values for a given key (like the
ObjectClass). The performances are way better than when I was using only
an array to store the values. I'm now able to store 100 entries per
second, from 0 to 10 000 entries (the injection is slowing down at the
end, but not as it was doing when I was using arrays).

I still have some issues to fix (the deserialization does not work, but
this was anticipated, nothing serious), so I'm quite convinced we can
get a new mavibot version available with improved performances for the
server very soon.

More to come !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny