Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by 九妹 <as...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/07 20:01:26 UTC

Problems with Openoffice software Only Openoffice Calc keeps appearing:

to whom It May Concern

Every time you input the first Chinese character, the first character
cannot be found, and the first character must be re-entered;

In addition; if you want to enter a Chinese sentence with
numbers/punctuation/symbols, it will jump to the front of the Chinese
characters. If you want to complete this sentence, you must press enter and
then press F2 again to enter the sentence and then continue to input
unfinished numbers/  Punctuation/symbols;

But this action cannot last for a long time; it will shut down the machine;
hold a screen; force you to close the window, that is, if you do not save
in the middle of the input; that is, all the effort is wasted, and you will
have to go out to revert.  After repairing and restoring for a period of
time to retrieve it, if the file is opened and reused; the time will get
shorter and shorter, and you will need to turn off the repair and restore
and reopen it. It will not be used at all!

I have deleted the openoffice software in my computer; reinstalled it
again, it is already updated to the latest version; but none of the above
problems can be solved!

Please pay attention and solve this problem as soon as possible

Sincerely