Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ian McNulty <ia...@mcnultymedia.co.uk> on 2007/01/04 09:04:04 UTC

How To Search Posts?

A quick and no doubt very stupid question from a total n00b.

If I want to search past posts do I have to download and save them? Or
is there an easier way?

Ian

Re: How To Search Posts?

Posted by Ian McNulty <ia...@mcnultymedia.co.uk>.
Ah Hah!

Cheers David. Thought it might be something like that. Thanks for the
tip. Will do.

Sweet dreams (We're just waking up this side of the pond!)

Ian

David E Jones wrote:

> Try www.nabble.com, it's really a pretty good tool on a free site that
> indexes various mailing lists and offers a nice UI for searching,
> viewing in threads, etc.
>
> -David
>

> On Jan 4, 2007, at 1:04 AM, Ian McNulty wrote:
>
>> A quick and no doubt very stupid question from a total n00b.
>>
>> If I want to search past posts do I have to download and save them?
>> Or is there an easier way?
>>
>> Ian

mcnultyMEDIA
60 Birkdale Gardens
Durham
DH1 2UL

t: +44 (0)191 384 4736
e: ian@mcnultymedia.co.uk
w: www.mcnultymedia.co.uk
This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) named above and is confidential. Any form of distribution, copying, discussion or use of this communication, its contents, or any information contained herein without prior consent is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender by email or by telephone on +44 (0)191 384 4736

This email has been checked for viruses, however, we cannot accept any liability sustained as a result of software viruses and would recommend that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Re: How To Search Posts?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.