Posted to dev@cmda.apache.org by "Pan, Lei (398K)" <le...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/11/04 06:48:18 UTC

Re: [SHEPHERD] Questions/Comments regarding current state & report

Hi John,

We are still working on our project website.
Right now what we need is an Apache login
user so we can check in to their SVN.

We have been using a JPL internal SVN repository
for development for the past 2-3 years.
Collaborating with the CMU team, we have
migrated to the public gitHub. The new
repository is still being tested and will
soon be used for further development.

All contributors are either from JPL or
from the CMU.

The AWS deployment does not change the