Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/12/11 19:12:44 UTC

Permission Denied after Upgrading to 4.0

After upgrading to 4.0, I see the following error page 2-3 times per
day:

Permission Denied
Possible causes:

     * You requested a weblog entry that you do not have permission
to edit (perhaps one you've already submitted for review?).
     * You tried to save an object from "stale" web page, left by an
earlier login under a different user account.
     * You logged in using incorrect capitalization of your username.
To resolve this problem, logout and login again with your correct
username.
     * Your blog server's database connection is misconfigured. To
resolve this problem, see your system administrator.

This didn't happen with 3.1, so I think it's caused by the upgrade.
Hitting "Refresh" on my browse takes me to the correct location
(usually to edit an entry).

Matt

Re: Permission Denied after Upgrading to 4.0

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 12, 2007 12:09 AM, Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
> It happens sometimes when I try to edit an entry by clicking on the
> "edit" link. Maybe something's screwy with Remember Me?

> Is the SmileysPlugin missing from 4.0?

Nope. It's there and working. See separate email for details.

- Dave

Re: Permission Denied after Upgrading to 4.0

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.