Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Moons <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/01/10 12:39:44 UTC

embedding svg in xsl:fo generates nullpointer, help ...

Hello,

I'm trying to put an svg in my xsl:fo document and then trying to generate a
pdf document.

But when doing this I get the following:

ERROR   10106   [fop     ] (): Could not set base URL for svg
java.net.MalformedURLException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Now I have to admit that it does seem to do something, I'm getting my svg in
my pdf document but the stacktrace that I'm getting is not so nice, what am
I doing wrong?

Here is the tag that I am using:

<fo:block>
	<fo:instream-foreign-object>
		<svg:svg xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="542px"
height="505px">
			<svg:title>Vertical text</svg:title>
			<svg:g transform="rotate(90, 10, 20)" font-family="Arial">
				<svg:text x="0" y="0">16.0</svg:text>
			</svg:g>
		</svg:svg>
	</fo:instream-foreign-object>
</fo:block>

It also seems that it starts on a new page every time I use an svg

Can anybody help me?????

Greetings Manuel