Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com> on 2007/05/30 16:14:53 UTC

[Axis2] Message Receiver Not Found for "in-only" Operation

I am upgrading to Axis2 1.2 from 1.1.1. I have a service with 6
operations (2 in-only and 4 in-out). After converting from Axis2 1.1.1
to 1.2, I receive the following error
for the two in-only operations:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Message Receiver not found for
AxisOperation: inOnlyOperation

The in-out operations work fine. Here are the message receivers defined
in the service.xml:

    <messageReceivers>
          <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
          <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"

class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>

Ted

RE: [Axis2] Message Receiver Not Found for "in-only" Operation

Posted by Ted Jones <Tj...@metamatrix.com>.
This is working now after a plethora of changes (including schema
changes). Must have had one or two ducks out of row.

Thanks,
Ted