Posted to users@maven.apache.org by je...@bnpparibas.com on 2005/06/27 16:15:26 UTC

Unit test report - failure details

Hi all,

I am wondering why junit is sometimes able to give the reason of the
failure and sometimes it won't.
For instance in the report generate by JUnit in the failure details part I
will get:

testDuplicateAugb

 :
 <

 :
 <

 (
 )

 .
 .
 :
 :
 <

 :
 <

 .
 .
 .
 (
 .
 :
 1
 8
 3
 )
 .
 .
 .
 .
 (
 .
 :
 4
 2
 9
 )

testTradeDateNotSpecified

 /
 (
 )

 .
 .
 .
 .
 (
 .
 :
 5
 2
 7
 )
 .
 .
 .
 (
 .
 :
 4
 3
 5
 )

The second one doesn't give any reason, just N/A.
How can I find a way to print out some information instead of N/A.

Thank you,

Jean-Marc