Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lim Hock-Chai <Li...@usamobility.com> on 2006/12/05 18:05:03 UTC

debug in eclipse using tomcat plug-in

When I try to debug my application by starting tomcat using tomcat
eclipse plug-in, eclipse keeps telling me that it can not find the
source.

I'm not sure if there is a setting problem in eclipse, tomcat or struts.
Can somebody give me some pointer?

thanks.

Re: debug in eclipse using tomcat plug-in

Posted by Jared Blitzstein <ma...@blitzstein.net>.
What version of everything are you using?

Posted by Jorge Martín Cuervo <jo...@defactops.com>.
Try to use wtp from eclipse. Remember to start tomcat in debug mode.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/

--
;-)

Outsourcing Emarketplace