Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by James Seigel <ja...@tynt.com> on 2011/06/01 22:01:47 UTC

Re: speeding up demux

Hello!

I am seriously considering what you are suggesting in this email, even though it goes against what would seem to make sense.  I have a couple of questions if anyone has the time to answer.

1) How stable is trunk right now?
2) Any performance improvements/degredations since 0.3
3) Is there a pseudo change log between “trunk” and 0.4 that I could take a peak at at this point
4) does it compile ;)

Cheers and thanks for your time!

James.

Re: speeding up demux

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

Trunk should be stable at this point.

Performance should be about the same as 0.3 or 0.4 -- most Chukwa
development has been geared to features and bugfixes.

CHANGES.txt in trunk is the changelist since 0.4

Trunk compiles, last I checked.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department

Re: speeding up demux

Posted by James Seigel <ja...@tynt.com>.
Thank you.  Just evaluating where we are going to go from 0.3.0  :)

Re: speeding up demux