Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by jg...@cam.es on 2006/06/05 10:18:24 UTC

RTF Fonts

Hi,

I'm using fop0.92 to export a xml document to PDF and RTF. When I use my xslt and xml file to generate a PDF using fop everything works fine, but if I try to generate a RTF, all the truetype fonts I'm using in the document are changed. Where the font should be "Times New Roman", it's "times", and the same thing happens for "Courier New" and "courier". Please, could anyone tell me how to fix this.

Thanks.

Este correo electrónico contiene información privada y confidencial. Si usted no es el destinatario del mensaje no está autorizado a leerlo, copiarlo o difundirlo. Si lo ha recibido por error, por favor contacte con el remitente y destruya su contenido.

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this e-mail. Any reading, copying o dissemination of this communication by persons or entities other than its intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete it.

RTF Fonts

Posted by jg...@cam.es.