Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/09/06 02:00:12 UTC

[ApacheDS] 1.0-RC4 has been released

Hi all,

The Apache Directory Team is proud to announce the release of Apache
Directory Server 1.0-RC4.  There has been several bug fixes along with
some serious performance optimizations since RC3.  This is the best
ApacheDS we've released until now.  Here's a list of the issues in JIRA
that were solved since RC3:

     http://dumkinta.notlong.com/

Have fun using it and be sure to give us feedback.  If you have any
questions feel free to post your issues to this mailing list.

Thanks,
The Apache Directory Team

Re: [ApacheDS] 1.0-RC4 has been released

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Apache Directory Team is proud to announce the release of Apache
> Directory Server 1.0-RC4.  There has been several bug fixes along with
> some serious performance optimizations since RC3.  This is the best
> ApacheDS we've released until now.  Here's a list of the issues in JIRA
> that were solved since RC3:
>
>     http://dumkinta.notlong.com/
>
> Have fun using it and be sure to give us feedback.  If you have any
> questions feel free to post your issues to this mailing list.
>
> Thanks,
> The Apache Directory Team

BTW the mirrors have not sync'd up yet but you can get the installers
for the server here:

    http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/stable/1.0/1.0-RC4/

These should propagate to a mirror near you in the next day or two.

Alex