Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Benoit Perroud <be...@noisette.ch> on 2012/01/01 15:16:38 UTC

Moving unused class from org.apache.directmemory.serialization to test ?

Hi,

I remarked there is several unused classes in
org.apache.directmemory.serialization :

DummyPojo, DummyPojoSerializer, StandardSerializer

Couldn't we move those classes in org.apache.directmemory.serialization.test ?

Benoit.

Re: Moving unused class from org.apache.directmemory.serialization to test ?

Posted by Benoit Perroud <be...@noisette.ch>.
Sorry I was wrong with StandardSerializer. Forget about this one for now.

--
sent from my Nokia 3210

Re: Moving unused class from org.apache.directmemory.serialization to test ?

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.