Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/04 21:43:00 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] [lazy consensus] Apache Johnzon Logo

VOTE passed so Johnzon does now have a logo:
http://people.apache.org/~salyh/aj_logo_vote.png
Will post high res and vector versions of the logo soon

KR
Hendrik

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] [lazy consensus] Apache Johnzon Logo

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
finally the files are here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12754642/Apache%20Johnzon%20Logo%20final.zip

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.