Posted to portalapps-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2010/04/14 00:58:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Portals Applications projects apa-gems, apa-webcontent, apa-rss, apa-dbbrowser and apa-demo version 1.1

Dear Portals Applications team and community,

I've staged release candidates for the following Portals Applications projects their 1.1 release: apa-gems, apa-webcontent, apa-rss,
apa-dbbrowser and apa-demo.

Please review the release candidates of these projects which are available in the following staging repository:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-gems/1.1/
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-webcontent/1.1/
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-rss/1.1/
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-dbbrowser/1.1/
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-demo/1.1/

For these release candidates full source distributions are also available from the above staging repository locations, as
-source-release.zip archives.

Note: some of these release candidates are themselves dependent on other current release candidates from Apache Portals Bridges which maven
artifacts can be found in the following staging repository:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/

Please vote on releasing the Apache Portals Applications apa-gems-1.1, apa-webcontent-1.1, apa-rss-1.1, apa-dbbrowser-1.1 and apa-demo-1.1
projects together.

This Vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast your vote:

  [ ] +1 for Release
  [ ]  0  for Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)

With kind regards,

Ate Douma

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Applications projects apa-gems, apa-webcontent, apa-rss, apa-dbbrowser and apa-demo version 1.1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Woonsan Ko  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Woonsan

> Dear Portals Applications team and community,

I've staged release
> candidates for the following Portals Applications projects their 1.1 release:
> apa-gems, apa-webcontent, apa-rss, apa-dbbrowser and apa-demo.

Please
> review the release candidates of these projects which are available in the
> following staging repository:

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-gems/1.1/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-gems/1.1/

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-webcontent/1.1/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-webcontent/1.1/

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-rss/1.1/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-rss/1.1/

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-dbbrowser/1.1/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-dbbrowser/1.1/

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-demo/1.1/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/org/apache/portals/applications/apa-demo/1.1/

For
> these release candidates full source distributions are also available from the
> above staging repository locations, as -source-release.zip
> archives.

Note: some of these release candidates are themselves dependent
> on other current release candidates from Apache Portals Bridges which maven
> artifacts can be found in the following staging repository:

> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/"
> target=_blank
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/

Please
> vote on releasing the Apache Portals Applications apa-gems-1.1,
> apa-webcontent-1.1, apa-rss-1.1, apa-dbbrowser-1.1 and apa-demo-1.1 projects
> together.

This Vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast
> your vote:

[ ] +1 for Release
[ ]  0  for Don't care
[

Posted by Dennis Dam <d....@onehippo.com>.
+1

Dennis

--
Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info@onehippo.com

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
+1

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
[X] +1 for Release

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
This vote passes with 6 binding +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes.

I will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository.

An announcement about the new releases will be send out after the Portals Applications website is updated sometime next week.

Regards,

Ate Douma