Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/07 10:13:23 UTC

[RESULT] Release FileUpload 1.1.1-RC1 (take two)

Vote passed with 5 binding +1s:

Martin Cooper
Niall Pemberton
Henri Yandell
Phil Steitz
Rahul Akolkar

I'll work on the release tomorrow.

Hen

Re: [RESULT] Release FileUpload 1.1.1-RC1 (take two)

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
tar.gz and zip files are in place. signed, md5'd, current symlinked,
my key added to KEYS
main site is updated
jars are in the m1 repo, signed and md5'd
poms are too
old fileupload site is replaced with new one
tag exists (had to make one edit to it as I forgot to change the
version from RC1)
release i performed in JIRA

Going to sleep on it and let mirrors/site sync do their thing, then
will send an announcement email in the morning. javadoc and source
jars aren't done for the m1 repo yet; tending to do those in batches
rather than individually.

Hen