Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jan Vettenburg <ja...@prosibel.be> on 2003/01/23 17:09:02 UTC

Rows on top of a page : printing

Hi,

I found this API very useful to create spread sheets.

However, I did not find following function of Excel in the API :

	When you print an Excel file, you can identify the rows on the spread sheet
you would like to have on each printed page (in the page setting : rows on
each page).

Is there a function in the API that allows you to set this range?

Thanks for your help,

Jan

Re: Rows on top of a page : printing

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
I added Print Titles to the code.  I'm currently testing it more
thoroughly before I submit it to be included in the source tree.

I'm going to post these changes soon so the guys can consider it.