Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nikita Shinde <ni...@amicontech.com> on 2008/12/08 13:46:55 UTC

Error on accessing backend product page on demo site

Hi All,

      I tried accessing a product on demo site :
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=GZ-BASKET

      Got the following error :

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
javax.el.ELException: Error parsing '${}': syntax error at position 2,
encountered '}', expected
||||'true'|'false'|'null'|'-'|'!'|'not'|'empty'|'(' (Error parsing '${}':
syntax error at position 2, encountered '}', expected
||||'true'|'false'|'null'|'-'|'!'|'not'|'empty'|'(')

Thanks,

Nikita Shinde

Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India.

India's No.1 OFBiz service provider

Re: Error on accessing backend product page on demo site

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
probably caused by svn commit: r724146

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: time out

Posted by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net>.
The connection breaks 60 sec after starting. If I browse some catalog
pages or search pages, then the result is the same. It does-not seem to
be related to one service, but related to the session and the JDBC
connection. Where do you think that the problem is ? It's not in one
service. And when I use several services that need less than a minute,
if the some of duration is over 60 seconds, the connections fails. I've
searched in the catalina parameters but I didn't find anything ?

Can you detail your idea ?

Thanks.

Re: time out

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>

Re: time out

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
after ver 4.0 we went to different pool to solve a similar problem

Fabien JALABERT sent the following on 12/8/2008 12:41 PM:

Re: time out

Posted by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net>.

Re: time out

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

time out

Re: storing cache

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
If I'm not wrong it uses JDBM. But I'm not sure of what you are looking for

Jacques

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>

Re: storing cache

Posted by Fabien JALABERT <fa...@laposte.net>.

Re: storing cache

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fa...@laposte.net>

Re: storing cache

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
this sounds like you modifying ofbiz beyond its design.
could you clarify please.

Fabien JALABERT sent the following on 12/8/2008 10:33 AM:

storing cache

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Fixed, rev 724373.

-Adrian