Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/07 05:27:38 UTC

Last call for PRs for Apache NetBeans12.2!

Dear all,

Apache NetBeans 12.2 is shaping up nicely, we still have a few PR-s to
be reviewed, you still have about a day to file and review PR-s. No
groundbreaking changes please!

I'm going to release NetBeans 12.2-rc1 tomorrow evening (PST) That would
be available till 15th of November for testing. Patches will be accepted
only for blocker issues, and a new rc would be issued in case that would
happen.

The release would be cut from the same commit as last release candidate.

--

Laszlo Kishalmi
Release Manager for Apache NetBeans 12.2

Re: Last call for PRs for Apache NetBeans12.2!

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
It's fixed in 12.1. I didn't see it was ever added to the 12.1 milestone,
and I couldn't check it yesterday.
Boris

On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 at 04:23, Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you can still reproduce NETBEANS-4365, please reopen it and give
> detailed instructions how to do it.
>
> As far as I know ith has been fixed in 12.0-u1, and 12.1 as well.
>
> On 11/7/20 12:17 PM, Boris Heithecker wrote:
> > Maybe we can merge this now
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/NETBEANS-4365
> ?
> > Boris
> >
> > Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 7. Nov.
> 2020,
> > 06:27:
> >
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> Apache NetBeans 12.2 is shaping up nicely, we still have a few PR-s to
> >> be reviewed, you still have about a day to file and review PR-s. No
> >> groundbreaking changes please!
> >>
> >> I'm going to release NetBeans 12.2-rc1 tomorrow evening (PST) That would
> >> be available till 15th of November for testing. Patches will be accepted
> >> only for blocker issues, and a new rc would be issued in case that would
> >> happen.
> >>
> >> The release would be cut from the same commit as last release candidate.
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> Laszlo Kishalmi
> >> Release Manager for Apache NetBeans 12.2

Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker
Lüneburger Str. 30
28870 Ottersberg
Festnetz: +49 4205 315834
Mobil: +49 170 6137015

Re: Last call for PRs for Apache NetBeans12.2!

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
Maybe we can merge this now