Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Vadim Ismailov <wo...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/21 01:01:45 UTC

Key type in OpenSSLCryptoKeyRSA

I just paid attention that in OpenSSLCryptoKeyRSA::OpenSSLCryptoKeyRSA
(somewhere near line 143) when copying RSA key from EVP_PKEY, member
m_keyType is not initialized.

I didn't look deep into code and don't know what possible implications
this might cause (seems that nothing serious at all), but probably it
would be a good idea to add this line at the end of the function:

m_keyType = getKeyType();

For example, method OpenSSLCryptoKeyRSA::clone clones uninitialized
m_keyType member and populates it further.

I didn't see need for this member at all and looks like getKeyType()
is more than enough.

Vadim