Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by wch zll <zl...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/07 08:39:00 UTC

ABt Tree2 to become dynamic tree

Hi All,

Is it possible to get the tree2 have function of
adding/deleting/editing node by right click on a node?

So means:  if right click on a node, first select
option "add/delete/edit",
1.then shows a dialog and then filling some infor,
then a new node become the child of the node just
clicked.
2. select "delete", the node is disppeared from tree.
3. select "edit" to edit the node name or
hyperlink,etc

Thanks in Advance!

chaohe

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

ABt Tree2 documents

Posted by wch zll <zl...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

In the tree2 example, there are some jsp tags. I can
find the doc abt t.tree2 tag--><t:tree2
id="clientTree" value="#{treeBacker.treeData}"
var="node" varNodeToggler="t">, but where to find the
more doc abt the tree2 tags, say like
-->varNodeToggler="t", the "t" 's atrributes/methods?

Best Wishes!

chaohe

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

Re: ABt Tree2 to become dynamic tree

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well, there are things like javascript-context menus, but they surely
require tons of javascript and CSS, which again has to be tested in
every browser...

so I don't think we will plan on implementing something like this anytime soon.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at