Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by A J <s5...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 22:10:33 UTC

Command to display config values

Is there a command in cqlsh or cassandra CLI that can display the
various values of the configuration parameters at use.
I am particularly interested in finding the value of ' commitlog_sync'
that the current session is using ?

Thanks.
AJ

Re: Command to display config values

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
AFAIk there is nothing that can do that.

It would be possible to add an MBean to show the config as it was loaded. But some config values can be changed in a running system and not all of these are reflected back into the central config. So it would not be accurate.

When the file is loaded the following is logged.
 INFO 20:47:36,231 Loading settings from file:/Users/aaron/frameworks/cassandra/apache-cassandra-1.0.6/conf/cassandra.yaml

cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton