Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/04/13 13:19:46 UTC

testImport2G is failing

I have committed a change to DescriptionImpl so that getInterfaces(),
getBindings() and getServices() will return 'all' components, including
those in any nested include or import tree (i.e. the flattened view of
top-level components).

This is now causing the W3C test method testImport2G to fail because Woden
does not yet check for equivalent components, per WSDL 2.0 Part 1 "2.17
Equivalence of Components". I have raised a JIRA for this and will
implement the required function before M5.

see - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN-7

John Kaputin