Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by evi <ev...@evi.pri.ee> on 2007/03/18 16:19:51 UTC

RE: where is

Hi napoleon,

Firstly, I used -DarchetypeVersion=2.1.

Secondly, download the resources from
http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven2/repository.zip and unzip to your Maven
repository.

This worked for me:-)

Evi

-----Original Message-----
From: xumingming64398966@yahoo.com.cn
[mailto:xumingming64398966@yahoo.com.cn]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 4:39 AM
To: evi@evi.pri.ee
Subject: RE: where is

dear evi,
have you completed the tutorial?
i'm napoleon, you have helped  me some days ago!
and now i have problem when i try to generate the jetexpress portal with the
following command:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2
-DarchetypeArtifactId=portal-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.1-dev
-DgroupId=org.apache.portals.tutorials -DartifactId=jetexpress -Dversion=1.0

errors:
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/portal-
archetype/2.2-dev/portal-archetype-2.2-dev.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2:portal-archetype
:jar:2.2-dev' from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2).

some one told me to try -DarchetypeVersion=2.1 or -DarchetypeVersion=2.2-dev
but they all did not work!
can you give me some advice? thanks ahead! wait for your letter.